You’re probably starting a new business because you have a great idea for a product or service which you feel has the potential to appeal to a large enough audience to make a profit. In short, you believe in your idea enough to invest your time and money into it.
Before you start, ask yourself some questions:
- What are my objectives and goals?
- What is my target market?
- How much money do I need to start-up?
- When do I want/need my business to be up and running?
- How much time do I have to dedicate to this business?
- Am I able to make these kinds of financial and time commitments?